Heading out on a family camping trip this summer? Conqueror Australia has put together some safety tips:
1. Recovery Equipment (Snatch straps, D shackels, maxtrax, shovel and tyre repair kit)
2. Spare parts for vehicle and camper
3. Make sure that your gas bottles filled
4. Pack a set of spare car keys
5. Make sure all camping equipment is in working and spare batteries for torches.
6. Ensure that your first aid kit is fully stocked.
7. Mozzie repellent
8. Check Weather forecast and tide times.
9. Working UHF and mobile phone (radio)
10. Amber fluids
Remember to use your own judgement and research to make sure you and your family stay safe